We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you to provide targeted advertising services for our clients.
Please note that this Privacy Notice does not apply to data that we collect when you visit the Multi Marketing USA’s website at www.multimarketingusa.com. To learn what data we collect when you visit our website, please visit the Multi Marketing USA Website Privacy Notice.
1. About Multi Marketing USA Services
Multi Marketing USA provides targeted advertising services for our advertiser clients (“Advertisers”). When you visit a website operated by an Advertiser or a third party site where we could serve an ad to you, we may collect some or all of the data described in this Privacy Notice. We utilized third party platforms that uses that data as well as other data described below to help Advertisers provide ads that are more relevant to you.
For example, if you visit an Advertiser’s website and shop for soccer jerseys, our Platform may later serve you targeted ads for the Advertiser’s brand of soccer jerseys as you browse the internet.
2. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser’s website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist the Advertiser with sending emails to their customers. We use the Advertiser supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser, and do not use this information for targeting ads for any other Advertiser.
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
3. Data Sharing
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
With our third party platform providers.
4. Cookies and related technologies
We may also drop an additional opt-out cookie if you opt-out as described below. We may also drop cookies from our Advertising Partners for the purposes described above. The Advertising Partner cookies dropped vary by Advertiser implementation.
5. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
We follow our third party platforms opt-in and opt-out options.
6. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
7. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Multi Marketing USA generally, you can contact email@example.com.
To contact Multi Marketing USA please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
Multi Marketing USA
450 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York 10107